Thursday, March 8, 2007

Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness!!!

So here it is....oh wait, this font is bad... that's better... and even better... My First Blog!!! So why am I here you might ask? Well, let's not get existential so quickly. I'm only here to talk about stuff I like, and to force myself to MAKE stuff. I might talk about my pets every once in a while, and about paddling. But my goal is to talk all about crafty goodness. Mine and others. Also, you may notice an obvious need to improve my writing skills. Well, they say practice makes perfect.

So, for "My First Blog!!!" I'm going to show you this fantastic pillow I made for my beau (for any of you non-southerners, that's boyfriend). That's Rudy the wonderdog along side.

AHHHH!!! Bats...and on the back, Chairs. Yes Chairs and bats. Of course. So I ran out of bat fabric. But......... (dramatic pause) ...... I did put a zipper in there !!! Woohoo! And, I made that red cording myself. This isn't my typical sort of craftiness, but you'll see more of that later.








6 comments:

maggie said...

that pillow looks so great. i'm jealous of your ability to not quit what you start. just one of your 100sofredeemingqualities, perhaps you should rename your blog :)

Unknown said...

welcome to blogging! just stopping by via etsy!

Anonymous said...

good morning dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking for that exact make. The prices for the shoes were all over 220 dollars on every site. But completely I found this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi there friends. I'm really into shoes and I have been looking for that particular model. The prices as regards the shoes are around 180 dollars on every page. But finally I base this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that exact brand. The prices as regards the boots were all over 310 pounds on every site. But definitively I base this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what can you tell me about these?