Saturday, March 31, 2007

Don't Talk About It, Be About It!

I've spent quite a bit of time the last two days at Cherokee Park. It's so wonderful to be out again. Rudy loves to run! That little brown blur is him. He's usually the fastest dog at the park. Hell yes I'm bragging.

















The graffiti at the park (though I have mixed feelings about graffiti) is usually really great!















And, the fact that everything is turning green again doesn't hurt anything either.
One last note....going kayaking tomorrow!! Can't wait.

Don't talk about it! BE about it!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, you think you can do a blog without me finding out? I am the Internet, lady!

Yep.

You got a mention on the SCOOP today, if you didn't notice. Now you have to make me more artwork.

Or submit work to HEY Quarterly

And the monograph.

Yep.

Beth said...

Josh,
So what I didn't tell you. You know I'm shy. And yes, I figured you'd find it on your own. As you said, you ARE the internet.

By the way, how do you move information so quickly around? It must be tubes right? Like at the bank? Gotta be tubes.